Welcome to Quotes4Day.com
We value your feedback and are here to assist you. Feel free to reach out to us through the following channels:
Working Hours: Our team is available to assist you during the following hours: [Monday to Sunday]
Thank you for choosing Quotes4Day. We appreciate your business!
How to become our contributors?
We’re always on the lookout for guest writers or contributors who can share cool how-to-say advice from a variety of perspectives viral funny quotes, and relationship quotes to help give our reader ideas to say the right things in different situations and add humor to life.
Things to determine the publication of your post:
Normally, your posts might go through several rounds of revision and we reserve the right to make our edits before publication. All submissions do not guarantee publication. Your posts have the best chance of being published if
- It is not to be used for advertising a product or service.
- The content is 100% original and has not been published anywhere else before. We do not accept posts that are found plagiarized, copied or spun from another source.
- The content complies with #8 (Content that you make available on the site) and is not copied or spun.
- It covers any one of the topics we mentioned above. If you wanna cover other topics you can write and send us. We do not publish those covering topics irrelevant to what has been published on RightQuotes4all.com, e.g. loans, home renovation, essay writing assignments, biographies, etc.
- It is with 1,000 to 2,000 words.
- It includes at least 6 images to complement the content.
- It is in plaintext or MS. Word format.
- It is with a full title and at least 5 subheads.
- It is with citations and links back to trustworthy sources.
- It is well written in native English with no grammatical mistakes. Please ensure that you have a native English proofreader before submitting it.
- All images must be in JPG format, each must be W600xH400px, max. 30KB in size.
- All images used must carry a credit line that links directly to their source page.
- Ensure that the images used in your submission have no copyright issues, are royalty-free, free for personal and commercial use.